Friday 27 December 2013

"Obansanjo should mention me direclty"- Al Mustapha isn't letting OBJ off with the snipers comment, challenges him to a public debate

Major Al Mustapha is calling for an open debate with Obasanjo over the 18 page open letter written by the former Nigerian president wherein he alluded that Al Mustapha was released from prison so he could train snipers for President Jonathan. 
Al Mustapha who was on Voice of America (VOA) Hausa service, challenged OBJ to an open debate.
Admitting that Obasanjo did not mention his name, he said he knew that the allusion was about him. “If he has anything to say on me, he should mention me directly or even challenge me and not make allusions,” he said.
 
Al-Mustapha denied the allegation adding: “I read Obasanjo’s letter and subsequent comments by Nigerians, I would have responded immediately, but I was away in India receiving treatment.
 
“Perhaps it is Obasanjo and his cronies that are planning what he was insinuating.”
 
Al-Mustapha added: “From 1974 to the present, a lot of things are buried with all sorts of lies, but all would be revealed one day.
 
“I urge everyone to pray for Obasanjo to accept my challenge for a public debate so that the truth will come out,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment